Thinking you want to build your skills and hit the Cheoah this fall?
We will be throwing down on the Upper Ocoee.
THINK YOU ARE READY?
We will meet at the Upper Put in at 10 am, drop boats and run shuttle to the middle.
We will blow through the top until we get to Alien Boof and then run this a few times checking out your boofing skills
Then we will head down to Blue Hole. Based on your skills we might catch some eddies here.
Then on to the Olympic Section. We will run multiple laps here. This is not skirting down the left side avoiding everything staying alive, this is ferry practice, punching holes, surfing waves, etc.
* IF YOU SWIM IT MIGHT SUCK *
Don't worry if you swim we can go do it again unless you loose your boat. Another strong possibility. We will find it down river.......somewhere.
Skills you need for this section.
1. Ability to read water
2. Ability to roll in SOLID Class III-IV rapids
3. Ability to look where you want to go and NOT at the big bad thing you are trying to avoid.
4. Quick thinking / reaction time
5. Willingness to help in rescue of others should the need arise.
We will be paddling Creek Boats on this run.
5 People Max signup plus safety boaters.
THIS IS NOT A FIRST TIME UPPER OCOEE TRIP !